Victron Automotive IP65 Charger 6V/12V - 1.1A (200 - 265 VAC) European Plug
Depending on the application, clamps, eyelets or a cigarette plug (all included) can be connected to the charger.
Charges 6V And 12V Batteries
The charger will automatically adapt to its charge algorithm to 6V or 12V batteries.
Protected Against Overheating And Reverse Polarity Protection
The output current will reduce as temperature increases up to 40°C, but the charger will not fail. Output relay protects against reverse polarity connection.
Eight LED's For Status And Mode Indication
When connected to the AC supply the STAND-BY LED will turn on. No voltage will be present at the output. After connection to a battery (battery voltage must exceed 2V in case of a 6V battery and 7V in case of a 12V battery), charging is initiated by pressing the MODE button.
The state of charge of the battery is indicated by 4 LED's:
1. Red LED marked 25% flashing: state of charge less than 25%
2. Red LED marked 25% on, and Red LED marked 50% flashing: state of charge less than 50%
3. Red LED's on and Yellow LED marked 75% flashing: state of charge less than 75%
4. Red and Yellow LED's on, and Green LED marked 100% flashing: battery nearly charged
5. All charge level LED's solid on: Battery fully charged. Flooded, AGM or GEL batteries. Ambient temperature below 10°C, or batteries requiring a higher charge voltage (OPTIMA spiral cell batteries for example)
In case of reverse polarity protection, the Orange LED! will turn on after pressing the MODE button.
If the Red LED STANDBY remains on, even after pressing the MODE button, the connection of the battery is interrupted.
The charger always starts in STANDBY mode when connected to the AC supply.
Material and Colour: PC Black
Battery connection: Black and red cable of 1.2m. Connects to battery clamps, M6 eyelets or 12V plug (included)
Protection category: IP65
Dimensions: 42mm (H) x 61mm (W) x 185mm (D)