Kordz Pro Integrator HDMI (High Speed) Cable 3m
Kordz PRO series is a general application HDMI cable engineered for the discerning integrator. It employs materials and construction methodologies which deliver a balance of economy and dependable performance without compromising the most critical elements common to all Kordz HDMI cables; the retention of digital signal integrity.
• Engineered and constructed to assure installation success and longevity.
• High Speed with ethernet in lengths to 5m(13ft) for 2160p (4k) support.
• Standard with ethernet with operational support to 1080p/60 up to 20m(65ft)
• Induction soldered pin transitions for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity.
• Economy ABS + PVC boot shell assembly with folded steel HDMI connector.
• 100% of units tested on the production line for electrical continuity on all pins, with 1080p/60 application test.
• UL CMG fire rated in lengths 5+
• Limited lifetime warranty.
• Licensed 2.0 HDMI Adapter Company.
• General high-reliability HDMI connectivity, 1080p/60 support to 20m (65ft.)
• Rack and AV cupboard.
• Corporate and boardroom.
• VESA Graphics: Supports all as defined by HDMI specifications.
• 3D Video: Supports all as supported and/or mandated by HDMI specification.
• 3D Audio: Supported, device & video format dependent.
• HDMI ethernet channel: Supported, system dependent.
• HDMI audio return channel: Supported, single mode and common mode.