PRODUCT CODE: SL4576W
These slimline lithium (LiFePO4) batteries are for situations where space is at a premium these compact mountable batteries measure just 75mm high and weigh just 20kg. Each is fitted with 120A Anderson input and output plugs for easy connection to your equipment or solar charger output. Each utilises the same battery management system found in the standard LiFePO4 battery series for safe operation at all times, plus a handy voltage & capacity readout.
The latest generation in maintenance free batteries is here! LiFePO4 batteries offer longer service life than traditional lead acid batteries, plus weigh less than HALF as much as SLA batteries. LiFePO4 also provide more usable life per cycle, allowing for longer run times by holding a higher voltage until capacity is almost exhausted. These batteries will also maintain 80-90% charge when in storage - far higher than their lead acid counterparts. Each battery is fitted with an internal battery management system to provide safe charging and discharging at all times. This system provides internal short circuit, over temperature and under/over voltage cut off.
Note: Does not mate with Grey Anderson SB120 connector - SUITS BLUE ANDERSON ONLY, (this plug has a slightly different keyway). Provided from the factory at 30% charge. Must be charged fully before use.
- 5 year warranty.
- Slimline casing just 75mm high!
- High discharge rate design allows current draw up to 100A.
- Battery capacity and voltage readout.
- 120A Anderson style connection for easy integration with solar & appliance cabling.
- Stable LiFePO4 chemistry suitable for in vehicle use as auxiliary batteries.
- Internal battery management system for safe charging and discharging.