PRODUCT CODE : SCC010020050
Note: 10A unit pictured for demonstration purposes.
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Two 5 Volt USB outputs
- Lighting control function, fully programmable
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable
- Load output with low voltage and manual disconnect (programmable)
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery
Liquid crystal display
For status monitoring and set-up
Over-discharge of the battery can be prevented by connecting all loads to the load output. The load output will disconnect the load when the battery has been discharged to a pre-set voltage. Some loads (especially inverters) can best be connected directly to the battery, and the inverter remote control connected to the load output. A special interface cable may be needed, please see the manual. The connect and disconnect voltages are adjustable.
Day/night timing of the load output
This option allows for a pre-set ON-time after dusk.
Programmable battery charge algorithm
Pre-programmed algorithms for AGM, GEL, Flooded or LiFePO4 batteries (with internal BMS only) Two 5 Volt USB outputs Maximum current (both outputs combined): 2A