PRODUCT CODE : SCC900500000
The MPPT Control lets you see the status as well as set up all BlueSolar MPPT Charge Controllers that have a VE.Direct communications port. The new MPPT Control is mounted in the familiar BMV-700 series housing, maintaining a consistent and professional look to your panels and systems monitoring equipment.
Note: You will need to purchase a Victron VE.Direct cable to connect the charge controller and this unit. The unit does not come supplied with VE.Direct cable.
To easily mount the MPPT Control on a wall, instead of flush mounted in a panel, use one of our wall mount enclosures. See the related products slider below.
• View live status information, including solar watts, battery voltage, charge current, load current and more.
• View historical information
A. All-time values
B. 30-day historical values
• MPPT set up
• Supply voltage range: 6.5 - 95 VDC (Battery powered) 5V (VE.Direct powered)
• Current draw, backlight off: <4 mA
• Operating temperature range: -20°C - +50°C (0°F - 120°F)
• Models: All models with VE.Direct port, except the BlueSolar MPPT 70/15
• Software version: All software versions > =1.12
Installation & Dimensions
• Installation: Flush mount
• Front: 63mm diameter
• Front bezel: 69 x 69mm (2.7 x 2.7 inch)
• Body diameter: 52mm (2.0 inch)
• Body depth: 31mm (1.2 inch)